Oregonians for Medical Freedom PAC respects the privacy and the rights of those who visit our site.
1. Contact information collected is for identification and organizational purposes only, and is intended to help us provide you with information relevant to your interest in the coalition.
2. Contact information will be used solely for communications within our coalition. Member addresses and other contact information will not be sold or provided to any other groups, organizations or businesses.
3. Joining the coalition does not obligate you to contribute time or money, or attend any meetings or make any public statements. Coalition members are welcome to become more actively involved in coalition activities. However, any further involvement beyond being listed as a supporter is entirely voluntary.
4. Under Oregon Campaign Finance Laws, we are required to report your contact and employment information to the Secretary of State and it becomes public record. If the aggregate amount of your contribution is $100 or less, this information is reported, but is anonymous to the public record. Should your aggregate contribution amount exceed $100 in any given year, your information is searchable within the Oregon Secretary of State’s campaign finance database. OFMF will never provide your information to any outside sources.
5. To show the breadth of our membership, lists of our members may be used in materials such as fact sheets, brochures, letterhead and possibly in advertisements. With the exception of listing your name on our website, none of this will be done without your permission. All statements in our coalition material will be based on verifiable facts and information, and all publications and activities of our coalition will be conducted in strict compliance with all relevant state laws and regulations.
6. All lists of individual members will note that any titles and affiliations are for identification purposes only and do not imply the endorsement of affiliated businesses or groups unless expressly indicated.
7. Content shared via direct messages or emails will not be shared publicly, or with others outside of Oregonians for Medical Freedom Committee.